Haus Infinium Sliding Door – Coming Soon
The Infinium aluminium sliding door beautifully unifies indoor and outdoor worlds with picture-perfect precision.
Free-flowing spaces are created thanks to stunningly slim sightlines that bathe every surface with natural light providing uninterrupted panoramic landscapes.
Infinium was designed with comfort firmly in mind. For example, double thermal breaks improve insulation and bring added warmth into the home. While also keeping unwanted noises out.
Infinium offers choice in abundance. Double and triple track options are available. Up to six sashes are achievable. While a floating 90º corner post effortlessly ties every living space.
Attention to detail is what so often separates good from great. It’s why bespoke aluminium rollers have been designed to ensure the heaviest Infinium door requires only the lightest touch to open. For added ease, and further distinction, an automated motorised system is available. Handles are cleverly concealed, yet always near at hand. And while the outside world is welcomed into the home, uninvited guests are kept safely locked out.
Key design features
- Inline sliding door
- Impossibly thin 21mm sightlines
- Fully concealed aluminium outer frame and sash.
- One or more opening panels with large width dimensions up to 3000mm (w) and height dimensions up to 3500mm
- Flush thresholds
- Holds up to 400kg panel weight
- Available in double and triple track options
- Glazing options of 38mm-52mm
- Floating corner post option for larger opening space
- Single or dual colour options, also available in anodized or powder coating finishes
- A range of configurations
- A bespoke central lock fully integrated into the interlock
- Lateral locking handle with concealed mechanism
- Motorized lock and sliding mechanism
We will officially be launching the new Haus Infinium Sliding Doors at Build It Live Manchester on the 18-19th February 2018.
But in the meantime, we are happy to advise and offer more information of how this new product could fit your project now. Simply contact us to find out more.