Haus Infinium SVG30 Sliding Door
The Haus Infinium SVG30 aluminium sliding door beautifully unifies indoor and outdoor worlds with picture-perfect precision.
The Haus Infinium SVG30 Sliding Door combines incredibly slim intermediate frames of just 30mm with advanced engineering and smooth operation to create the perfect system for large glazed openings.
Whichever angle you view the doors from, the Infinium SVG30 offers narrow sightlines making the system ideal for breaking down the boundaries between inside and out and flooding your home full of natural light, making it the perfect system for large glazed openings. Check out a project we worked on in Formby where sliding doors are really utilised to make a kitchen diner as light as possible, even on a grey day!
If you want even more light flooding into your space, Haus Glass also offer a range of roof lights and roof lanterns (our Haus lantern really stands out from the crowd) to compliment our sliding and bi-folding doors. These stunning additions extend you view upwards to increase the feeling of bringing the outside in. You can view all our roofing systems on our dedicated page. With individual panel width of 24mm, each set of doors is manufactured to you exact specifications including the choice of tracks, handle options and more than 200 colours and finishes.
Haus Infinium SVG30 boasts low U values for double and triple glazed options, meaning that the glazing has a great resistance to heat flow and has great insulating properties. The overall double glazed option has a U-Value of 1.6 and the overall triple glazed option has a U-Value of 1.4.
If you would like to know more about the Haus Infinium SVG30 Sliding Door or any of our other products, please give us a call to discuss your bespoke needs on 01925 571557. We would be happy to supply detailed technical information and a quote for your project, request a quote from us on the phone, or fill in the quote form using the button at the top of this page to take the enquire.
- Ultra-slim frame of just 30mm with no requirements for external reinforcing profile, reducing the sightlines when viewed from an angle.
- U-values as low as 1.6W/m2K double glazed with a centre pane of 1.0W/m2K.
- Versatile panel widths from 800mm to 3 metres wide and up to 2.8m high depending on width.
- Independently weather tested to severe weather rating – Class 7A (300Pa) water tightness, Class 3 (600Pa) air permeability, Wind class AE (2400Pa) wind loading.
- Flush stacking allowing each panel to stack completely behind the next.
- Excellent security with five-point mushroom headed cam bolts and claw lock.
- Advanced engineering provides a stunning appearance and effortlessly smooth running.
- A wide range of configuration options including moveable corner posts and extended tracks that mean the doors can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- Available in more then 200 RAL colour and textured finishes ensuring the doors perfectly complement your home.
- Choose from colour matched D handles, stainless steel feature handles or recessed handles.
- Available in lift and slide option for the lead door.