Our glass specification as standard is ‘A’ rated with a centre pane U Value of 1.1 giving you the best energy efficiency rating at the best cost.
We never up sell any glazing product unless you have to adhere to a particular U value set by your Building Regulations Officer or your planning permission conditions. This means that we can offer a tailor made service to suit your glazing/U Value requirements.
Using our glazing units containing argon gas and black warm edge spacer bar as standard, a U Value of 1.5 overall is achieved.
Options of triple glazed units or laminated glass to external panel are available for added security - meeting Part Q regulations if required.
The standard ral colours for this range Anthracite grey
7016M, White 9910G, Black 9005M.
Key features and benefits:
- Standard Handle – Inline Lever Lever Handle.
- Non standard handle type available as an upgrade - Hafi 253/280 stainless steel.
- 6 multi point locking system
- Standard lever handle colours are Black 9005M, White 9910G, Chrome (polished or satin).
- Hinges/D-handles/Slave handles/ Standard colours White 9910G, Black 9005M.
- Option of upgrade to a integrated d/pull combination locking handle to slave door
- Locking barrel is a 3 star 50/50 anti snap anti bump as standard giving high security.
- All the above can be colour coded to match any frame colour.
- The sight lines for this product are minimal (with a mullion width of 132mm) and have squared beaded architectural edges for that real contemporary style.
- Trickle vents are not standard, but can be added if required to meet building regulations in black or white as standard.